We love taking photos. We always assumed taking interesting photos required a big bulky camera and a couple years of art school. But as mobile phone cameras got better and better, we decided to challenge that assumption. We created Instagram to solve three simple problems:
- Mobile photos always come out looking mediocre. Our awesome looking filters transform your photos into professional-looking snapshots.
- Sharing on multiple platforms is a pain – we help you take a picture once, then share it (instantly) on multiple services.
- Most uploading experiences are clumsy and take forever – we’ve optimized the experience to be fast and efficient.
We love teachers. We always assumed that helping teachers create their own learning systems was unrealistic. But as technology got better and better, we decided to challenge that assumption. We created Whizzimo to solve three simple problems:
- Creating and modifying curricula is time consuming. Our program transforms the process of finding, formatting, and organizing useful content from hours to minutes and helps you save time before, during, and after lessons.
- Sharing great lessons is a pain. We help you create wordlists, then share them instantly with your students and peers in a format that is useful to them.
- Carrying a bunch of binders, flashcards, workbooks, and letter tiles around is tiring. But we won’t make you replace any of it – just the stuff you want to.